The following resources can help provide valuable knowledge about your condition and help you participate in making informed health care decisions. Resources such as The American College of Rheumatology have various links to information about medications, different types of arthritis and even patient education videos.
- American College of Rheumatology (rheumatology.org)
- The Arthritis Foundation (arthritis.org)
- Creaky Joints (creakyjoints.org)
- Lupus Foundation of America (lupus.org)
- Rheumatology Information (RheumatologyInformation.Org)
Be an advocate for your health.
Benefit Authorization Links
- www.janssencarepath.com (Remicade, Simponi Aria)
- www.genentech-access.com (Actemra, Rituxan)
- www.bmsaccesssupport.com (Orencia)
- www.benlysta.com (Benlysta)